Tuesday 25 November 2014

Master of Sabotage

MS is a Miserable Sod
All powerful it thinks it’s God
I hate it immensely
But what can I do?
It creates disaster
Maybe I’ll sue
It takes my dignity
It knocks me down
It makes it difficult
To go into town
It stops me from walking
It doesn’t do talking
It has no reason
For committing treason
Insidiously creeping
I think it is sleeping
But then it is leaping
And leaves me weeping
It doesn’t give up
It doesn’t stop
Relentless and endless
It continues to bop
Master of Sabotage
Creator of doom
It grows and grows
Making more gloom
My feet feel like clay
It goes on all day
I want to shout
Let me out
It doesn’t hear
It adds to my fear
There’s no rhyme or reason
To where it will go
What will be next?
When will it show?
There is no guide
And nowhere to hide
It doesn’t care
It isn’t fair
Always it’s with me
It won’t leave me alone
I can’t give it back
It’s not on loan
I want a break
I want to eat cake
It’s my life
It’s not its to take
But take it, it will
Even though it won’t kill
Maybe that’s worse
It makes life a curse
What is it for?
This MS war
To prove what
I haven’t got

But...
 
There’s more that I have
Than there is that I don’t
I’ll work on those strengths
And give in I won’t.
I can laugh and can talk
With wheels I can walk
I can still get about
With my friends I go out
I can’t hold a pen
But still I can write
I tap on my keyboard
The words they come out
They jump and they dance
When I give them the chance
They say what I think
And how that I feel
All my frustrations
Those feelings are real
The heartache and anger
I’ll channel it through
Watch this space
I’ll show what I can do
I’m more than MS
FUCK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment